Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More on Nutrition and Vitamins

I went to my therapist yesterday and it was a good day. I find that everytime I go to counseling, I feel really good right away. I think it must be because I am getting it all out of me. The shame, the thoughts, all of it. I cannot be embaressed anymore. I need to LIVE free and full again. I cannot be defeated and I will not quit.
Here are some good thoughts about nutrition and vitamins: HUGE steps I have taken......I quit caffeine....completely as possible. I am a coffee lover, but I don't love it more than my life and well being. I am taking a B-complex vitamin, Calcium/Magnesium vitamin supplement, Vitamin C, Omega fish oil capsules(good fats are CRUCIAL for brain function and health).
I am eating bananas, yogurt, whole grains, vegetables and fruits. I cannot and will not decide to get lax about this. Proteins...eggs and turkey....spinach......
more later as I get more........

No comments:

Post a Comment